Certified Risk Managers Course: Mastering Optimal Risk Assessment and Management
This highly regulated and certificated course will help participants develop the competence to master the basic risk management elements related to all aspects of relevance for information security using the ISO/IEC 27005:2011 and ISO 31000:2009 standards as a reference framework.
Based on practical exercises and case studies, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal information security risk assessment and manage risks in time by be- ing familiar with their life cycle.
This training fits perfectly within the framework of the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard implementation process.
An additional PEBC / ISO Risk Manager Certification will be issued on completion of course.
- To understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques allowing for an effective risk management according to ISO 27005 and ISO 31000
- To interpret the requirements of ISO 27001 on information security risk management
- To understand the relationship between the information security risk management, the security controls and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing information security risk management program according to ISO 27005 and ISO 31000
- To acquire the modern competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in risk management
- To become a qualified and certified risk manager
Rate per person
Who should attend
This programme is recommended for personnel who carry out risk management duties, such as risk managers, personnel responsible for information security or conformity within an organization, member of the information security team and IT consultants and staff implementing or seeking to comply with ISO 27001 or involved in risk management programs.