Pre/Post Training Consultation Activities
CRID offers a narrow, but specifically development related range of programmes to suit the specific needs of a variety of organisations and for individuals at all levels of their public and private sector development. CRID programmes are innovative, comprehensive programmes designed to extend and develop the potential of key managers and leaders within an organization, especially the democratically elected or appointed personnel.
CRID programmes are practical, interactive, development related and are designed to assist organisations and individuals in building capability and performance improvement. The level of leadership, technical expertise and overall business aptitude needed to successfully manage regional government unit/s or public sector is always increasing. Leaders and Managers must be adept at seeking business solutions, be creative and innovative in their approach, implement within time, budget and constraints whilst also ensuring they influence others within an organization in a positive way. CRID development based programmes are designed to meet with these specialist Leader’s and Manager’s needs.
CRID supports organisations in the development of project from feasibility studies, fund sourcing, project implementation and management. We facilitate project funding application process upto 150 – 500 million dollars, including the following support services:
- Preliminary application submission guidance
- Eligibility and creditworthiness support
- Project assessment and technical assistance
- Final application assessment and approval support
- Guiding clients through the process of financing agreements and disbursement for project implementation and verification
- Managing project monitoring and evaluation to ensure adherence to funders expectations.