International Capacity Development
- An international capacity development organisation, specialising in the sustainable development of public and private workforces at the national, regional and local level
- Regulated by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education – for more information please visit www.the-bac.org
- All our capacity development programmes are people-oriented even those that are highly technical are composed in such a way that they bring out the best in them
- Programmes are innovative, comprehensive programmes designed to extend and develop the potential of key managers and leaders within an organization, especially the appointed personnel. They are practical, interactive, development-related and are designed to assist organisations and individuals in building capability and performance improvement. The programmes are facilitated by persons with a proven track record of experience and success in their related fields.
- Concept and terminology in programmes are simple, innovative and easy to translate to appropriate business situations
- All material is based on research-backed ideas and methods.
Depth and quality of material covering almost every aspect of corporate training for civil society, private or public sector organisations
- External accreditation to verify all operations, capacity and performance
- CRID is comprised of successful business people with proven aptitudes for training, who relate to the challenges faced by delegates
- Feedback is continually sought and used to ensure future courses are as effective as they can be
- Experience – CRID has delivered training and development solutions in many countries and continents – UK, Africa, Caribbean and Asia Pacific to several sectors:
- Government – ministries, departments, agencies and other public-sector organisations
- Energy inc. Oil & Gas – public and private sectors
- Transport inc. Aviation & Maritime
- Telecommunications inc.
- ICT inc
- Finance inc. Audit, Banking and Taxation
- Nicholas has over 18 years of proven expertise in the development and management of training; especially in sustainable development, general management and construction/health and safety.
- He has a background in a wide range of industries, including construction, agriculture, corporate management, hygiene services and occupational health and safety.
- He was instrumental to the coordination of extension workers and service providers training for over 7 years at Farmers Care Project in Swaziland, Southern Africa from 1999, where he remains an ex-officio director to date.
- Nicholas has a MA in Development Studies (work in progress). He also has a B. Agric with a speciality in Animal Sciences. He published his first book, Knowledge Management in 2017.
- He is married and a father of four children.