To develop contents that demystify, educate, inform and inspire ethics and compliance professionals to excel at workplaces in Africa.
To become a leading provider of ethics and compliance training in Africa, through development of curriculum, contents and interventions aimed at improving ethical standards / behaviours.
- Deliver reliable ethics compliance curriculum, training, testing and certification of compliance officers for the public and private sector organisations in Nigeria and other African nations.
- Provide multiple methods of test delivery, including computer proctored testing, third-party proctored testing, and other testing means with a wider reach.
- Provide several remote proctoring models that are unique for testing test candidates such as online interactive proctoring, real-time monitoring with remote certified proctors, testing kiosks.
- Build capacity, protecting and delivering a testing solution that is designed to measure and assess the right knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Assist in testing, scoring and analysing candidates’ exams on ethics compliance standards
- Develop a robust system of continuous personal development pathway, for our members to grow in the ethics and compliance profession in line with international development
- Develop partnerships that will encourage peer to peer networking opportunities and membership of renowned international ethics and compliance organisations.