Advanced Training for Food Safety Management Systems
As the global food industry evolves, so do the challenges and intricacies of ensuring food safety.
Advanced Food Safety and Management is designed for professionals who already have a foundational understanding of food safety principles and are looking to navigate the complexities of modern food safety challenges and solutions. This course delves into cutting-edge technologies, advanced management strategies, and the latest research in food safety.
This advanced course is highly interactive, integrating the latest research, hands-on activities, simulations, group discussions, and case studies. Participants leave with a forward-thinking perspective on food safety, equipped to lead and innovate in their respective roles in the food industry.
- Understand the impact of globalization on food safety, explore emerging foodborne pathogens and novel foods, and analyze the implications of climate change on food safety.
- Learn about genomic tools in detecting and tracing foodborne pathogens, discover the role of biotechnology in food safety, and delve into advanced techniques in microbial risk assessment.
- Keep up with updates on global food safety standards such as HACCP and ISO 22000, understand new regulations and their implications, and explore international harmonization of food safety standards.
- Go beyond HACCP with an introduction to HARPC, learn about developing and implementing a HARPC plan, and examine case studies on HARPC implementation.
- Build and nurture a food safety culture, understand human behavior in food safety, and develop strategies to influence positive food safety behaviors.
- Investigate innovations in active and intelligent packaging, understand the role of smart labels in food traceability, and ensure safety with novel packaging materials.
- Learn about the introduction to blockchain, AI, and IoT in food safety, explore digital traceability and transparency solutions, and analyze case studies of successful digital transformations in food safety.
- Deep dive into crisis communication strategies, understand the role of social media in food safety crises, and participate in a simulation to manage a food safety crisis in real-time.
Who should attend
Professionals working in the food industry, including food safety inspectors, quality assurance managers, food technologists, and microbiologists, benefit the most from training in this programme. Regulatory authorities and compliance officers involved in setting and monitoring food safety standards would also find this training essential. The content is tailored to those engaged in the development, implementation, and enforcement of food safety protocols, as well as individuals working in research and innovation within food science and technology. Marketing and supply chain professionals who want to understand innovations in packaging, traceability, and digital transformation in food safety management would also find value in this comprehensive training program.