Aircraft Technical Records and Documents Control Systems
The demand from aviation records/documents users for digital and audio-visual materials as well as remote access combined with the unceasing deterioration and inaccessibility of many hard copy formats requires aviation records managers to adapt their collections to meet current and future demands.
It is essential for them to develop sound control systems that ensure technical records and documents users can assess these in swift and seamless manner. This specialist programme is designed to discuss the changing landscape of digitization and records/documents management, to present an opportunity to bolster the technical documents’ relevancy and competitiveness.
It provides a concise guide for real world essentials, broad perceptions, and useful needs from technical records control systems, technical documents collections to their promotion. It is presented in an easy-to-understand manner to ensure the ongoing management of aircraft technical resources are presented in real and current world scenarios.
It helps participants to think through pertinent issues, including balancing many factors and needs for sound technical documents control systems; dealing with limited resources; working with materials with different levels of significance and preservation risk; factors for decision making; resources for other options, etc.
It is a must-attend for aviation personnel responsible for managing technical records and documents for the aviation technical teams.
- Better understand the basics of managing digital technical records and documents in the aviation sector.
- Develop renewed management and evaluation of quality control systems, including picking a direction and developing sound pathway for technical records collections.
- Be better able to plan for digitization, including managing digitization, selecting equipment, and applying new standards and best practices for technical records management.
- Be able to develop sound presentation skills and create better access to technical service users, especially for digital enhancement and control systems.
- Participate in group action planning sessions to design personalised technical document and records control strategies for the aviation sector.
Who should attend
This programme is recommended for aviation maintenance technicians (AMTs), AMT supervisors, corporate executives, manufacturers, suppliers, and government regulators.
It especially benefits technical, operational, maintenance, and compliance managers in the aviation sector.