Current Trends in Corporate Aviation Business Management
This course is a very comprehensive and practical guide for aviation senior technocrats in understanding the demands of the air transportation management system and how to make it work.
This specialist training provides an expert perspective on the business and aviation issues central to solid decision-making strategies and smart operating practices in the definition, establishment, and management of a corporate flight department.
As the business of air transportation continues to evolve, the blueprint for developing successful air transport regulations departments is also changing with it. This programme comprehensively reviews the latest concepts of aircraft business, equipment technology, and maintenance practices. It also reflects the growing importance of aviation safety management systems along with changes in running and managing an effective air transportation department.
Essential modules delivered during this programme include current regulations and aviation statistics; updated tables and graphs to reflect current values; regulations associated with increased international air
transport operations; with key operations and safety strategies discussed using updated management techniques.
- Undergo a thorough review of air transportation needs and analysis, including the essence of increased demand for air transportation and its corporate requirements.
- Understand the current state of air transport businesses and the policies that guide national and international operations, including planning and organisation of air transport operations.
- Review the essentials of effective air transport departments, including the management and operations of the specialist directorate.
- Gain a sound understanding of maintenance and safety issues in air transport operations, including managing maintenance contracts and operations, essential record keeping and aviation safety regimes.
- Have an overall increased knowledge in the running of successful air transport operations, including aircraft business, air safety as a business measuring tool, air transportation regulatory requirements, quality system management, etc.
Who should attend
This programme is recommended for air transport regulations senior management and corporate executives, aircraft manufacturers’ senior engineers and suppliers, as well as government regulators. It especially benefits senior management of regulations and compliance departments in the aviation sector.
January 11, 2023
April 12, 2023
July 12, 2023