Practical Guide to Developing a Retirement Masterplan for Employees
Expectations of exciting possibilities of fresh choices and new opportunities are high during retirement, but it is also a time of huge adjustment, both financially and emotionally.
All those supposedly life-changing opportunities and choices can, in reality, seem confusing and overwhelming, daunting, dull and depressing. This specially designed programme for intending retirees helps attendees weigh-up and clearly think through all the opportunities and possibilities that retirement is likely to present and it shows attendees how to plan and prepare for retirement times.
It helps clarify all the options that will guide them to make reasoned and well-informed decisions and objective actions, including the use of online tools. The programme also equips delegates with the ability to assess their current and future financial positions to make sure it is healthy and robust enough to cope with the possible demands of retirement. Issues relating to a sound mind and body are analysed, including physical fitness and mental sharpness to ensure an enjoyable long, happy and fulfilling retirement.
Finally, it uses case studies to analyse what is likely to happen and why, and describe the pitfalls to avoid and show how to make some small changes that will ensure that the home front remains sound. The programme serves as an enlightening, informative and practical combination of other people’s experiences and latest research which helps make retirement the best, happiest and most fulfilling time of employees’ life.
- Become better able to identify important checklists for preparing for retirement; including developing a plan for an enjoyable, happy and fulfilling retirement.
- Develop strategies to help adjust to retirement; including making important adjustments that will keep everything in harmony at home.
- Understand best practices for money matters; including strategies to ensure financial security.
- Be able to analyse sound investment options, and understand the keys to having an adequate financial resources platform.
- Be able to review conditions for a sound state of mind and management of good health; including physical and mental wellbeing.
- Gain an ability to maintain independence; including relationship management strategies to ensure that you are fit and able to enjoy every moment of retirement.
- Become better able to set achievable retirement goals for self, and able to advise others on retirement goal setting.
- Be able to utilise tried and tested templates which can be adjusted accordingly to your own inclinations and needs to produce a master plan for a successful and rewarding retirement.
- Be able to use the internet and online tools for understanding and implementing fulfilling retirement strategies.
Who should attend
The programme is recommended for personnel who are preparing to come out of regular work as a result of retirement. It is also ideal for officers in the HR department responsible for preparing staff for and into retirement. It is essential for proactive organisations wanting to develop super ambassadors of their retiring staff.
February 7, 2023
May 27, 2023